ICO Fines

Public enquiry reference T682/18 email to the ICO - Case Reference IC-94009-V8G4 17 March 2021 Our reference: IC-94009-V8G4 dissociated from requirements and standards obligations completely.


An exert from Gmail and iCloud correspondences… 

“And, yeah they went on like that for MCA and DoLS 5 principles of Article 5 Human Rights (ECHR) states presumptions are misguided like the Home Office does in unfair homelessness as a result of illegal eviction and the intentionally homeless that suffer in the ideal of allowances and local authority priorities that have continually verged in denials dissociations for the deprivation of liberty safeguards in breaches of fraud of aggravated fraud, and in misconceptions of recovery safeguards for fraud of aggravated fraud plus there's no Bath High Court County court court protection order that disagrees with my right to complain about aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court without fear of reprisals corruptions to deprive me of my liberty plus I have not been arrested in connection with Log 752 nor aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court so therefore I will not pleading not guilty in homicides of aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court nor any other fraud relevant and proportionate to homicides a year from now, and inheritance fraud and council tax fraud.” Your Section 42 is horrendous, too. You pay the fee and are not exempt especially in CCTV at the workplace and in 6TH August 2020 as well as aggravated fraud aliases. You destroyed evidence relating to a probate information request regarding my dead mums estate and won’t recover the reply to put it back in my Homesearch account. Your aggravated aliases contempt of court which is an abuse of process in inchoate offences fraud of court that illegally evicted me is of unfair and untrue derogation in the defamation of my character for misconception of a Level 2 recovery rule in misinformation and misrepresentation, which are the insufficient conditions of my homelessness since 1ST August 2017 to present day plus trespasses to chattels and conversion by the interference of goods act which destroyed more than half my properties belongings. I could not finish my assured tenancy agreement and I had no rent arrears and the flat was not damaged. I have 4 Council tax reduction apologies refused in less than a year as of 2021 and 2022 while living in temporary sheltered accommodation. You do not reply to any of my messages to be an irresolute default.

Public enquiry reference T9040/13 ICO Case Reference: IC-75100-W4J7 17 February 2021 Case Reference: IC-75100-W4J7  

I am a plaintiff that doesn’t need to plead not guilty in aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court. I also don’t need to plead not guilty in the homicides of aggravated aliases inchoate offences that illegally evicted me via fraud of court at Bath High Court, County court between December 2016 and 23 June 2017. Thusly, no expert witness summons means I will not be cross examined by Crown court. I’m not considered to be divisible as a victim and witness. Although my complaint is as indivisible as any authority's indivisible wages without breaking any rules. And, yeah they left me out of the pre-sentencing report and hearing in the ambiguities of Avon & Somerset Police, National Crime Agency and Action Fraud. There’s a year left until the first homicide which is Log 752. 

I haven’t been arrested in connection with any of these abductions or the pending homicides. 

I have been formally acknowledged by The Chief Forensic Examiner OBE at the Home Office by Appointments for my complaints regarding all of this to my enquiry, T682/18. 

Avon & Somerset Police, National Crime Agency and Action Fraud all ignore me and never met with legal requirements of their publishing deadlines every 2 years for the last 6 years. 

I mean to tell you they completely ignore me. 

Bath High Court, County court pays the fee and is not exempt in CCTV. 

JCIO rejected my claims 3 times before District Judge Goddard withdrew of his own volition instead to be replaced by Judge Collins on the day of the repossession hearing I refused to attend because of aggravated fraud and its fraud of court. I was subsequently illegally evicted for not attending. 

Avon & Somerset Police have been hacking me since the GROSS MISCONDUCT during 2015. 

Public enquiry reference T9040/13 is a POSITIVE ONE in my responsibility to transparency and Level 2 recovery without secrecy. 

Avon & Somerset Police are unfriendly frauds that won’t formally apologise to give me a resolution regarding this because they prefer to commit public liability and ignore me so they can hack me when they’re unauthorised and non-collaborative in the IPT RIPA rules. 

Avon & Somerset Police abuse me and my devices for the sake of their own fraud by means of computer misuse, and to intercept my right to complain without fear of reprisals corruption while ignoring me persistently in general unless their reply is automated.

Case Reference: IC-64999-N1S3 Julian House Misrepresentation (Eviction).

Case Reference: IC-190746-Z1N8 Council Tax Issues with the Mental Health Act

Case Reference: IC-106980-K5X3 Data Breach involving JCIO 

Case Reference: IC-128365-W0P2 Prior complaint to IPT (Public enquiry reference T9040/13) 

Case Reference: IC-143742-P0R5 Complaint regarding Action Fraud publishing deadlines in deliberate programme failure

Case Reference: IC-139464-N6K0  Bath and North East Somerset Council complaint regarding fraud (acknowledgement of request for information)

Case Reference: IC-103672-W6Z1 AWP NHS misinformation, causalities and inequality 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All out challenge

The Root of Incapacity (Criminal Negligence)

When substantial intent lies about CCTV, subsequent reports, claims, applications, farming, and data theft