HMCTS PROBATE




























































To Whom It May Concern,


My Gmail correspondences thread plus Google Drive material evidences… 

13 August 2022


Hey,


I heard you just now. 


The president of HMCTS said, 40 Dominion Road, to himself. 


So, that’s the bungalow address… 


I thought I heard my dead Mum’s widow as well complaining of intruder kicking one of the dogs because they actually own half of the property. 


I also thought I heard Rt Hon Priti Patel. 


Well, there you go and president of HMCTS is upset with the British Army and Lockheed Martin.


I didn’t know the bungalow address and I have never been there. 


Thanks. 


Regards 


Frank Malcolm Kembery (Elkanadrkvpr)


Flat 10

23 Grosvenor Place 

Bath

BA1 6BA 

United Kingdom 


Sincere Products & Services Ltd

61 Bridge Street 

Kington, Worcester 

HR5 3DJ

United Kingdom 


Tel +44 7710630777 


13 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


Here’s Facebook messenger evidences of my dead Mum’s 2 sisters and one cousin that don’t phone me ever nor answer my questions except for the cousin sorta tried to say hi, but she’s so very young and I have not spent any time with her in person since she was 2 years old. Auntie Virginia lives in Canada not the U.K.. 


There has been no response at all from Heather Dagger since one phone call in the Winter of 2018 to tell me my Mum was dead. I phoned her because of her very young daughter that’s my cousin who looked me up on Facebook. 


I have not wasted my time writing to them since 2019 because they never answered my questions nor phoned me, okay. 


I wanted to know where the bungalow was. I am inclined to believe the president of HMCTS whom I overheard via the military AI polynomial algorithm satellite, so there. 


15 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


I have been down to Bath City Council to complain about the aggravated fraud that illegally evicted me during December 2016 and June 2017. 


The staff put me the phone to housing which they govern as the local authority district Council.


I gave my name and phone number after complaining on the phone and was told that someone would call me back.


A terrible woman called Jenny from the One Stop Shop called me back while I was in Waterstones book shop. She disagreed that the Council was liable for social housing aggravated fraud and its inchoate offences fraud of court and didn’t need to help me with its obligations to accountability. She also stated that Bath City Council will not offer a resolution regarding this matter nor for the ICO and Home Office. 


She declined to talk to me about the Section 42 as well and advised me to seek legal advice. 


That stupid soldier has been aiming her bad attitude at me all the way back to 23 Grosvenor Place.


https://www.facebook.com/110306504210151/posts/556228739617923/?d=n


I have been down to Bath City Council to complain about the aggravated fraud that illegally evicted me during December 2016 and June 2017. 


The staff put me the phone to housing which they govern as the local authority district Council.


I gave my name and phone number after complaining on the phone and was told that someone would call me back.


A terrible woman called Jenny from the One Stop Shop called me back while I was in Waterstones book shop. She disagreed that the Council was liable for social housing aggravated fraud and its inchoate offences fraud of court and didn’t need to help me with its obligations to accountability. She also stated that Bath City Council will not offer a resolution regarding this matter nor for the ICO and Home Office. 


She declined to talk to me about the Section 42 as well and advised me to seek legal advice. 


That stupid soldier has been aiming her bad attitude at me all the way back to 23 Grosvenor Place.


15 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


Mental Health Act 135 Interferences 2017

https://alettertomycorruptgovernment.blogspot.com/2022/07/mental-health-act-135-interferences-2017.html


As I complained a lot during December 2016 until June 2017 about fraud of court in an impersonator impersonating my housing compliance officer from Curo Places Limited, and judicial misconduct at JCIO. I was interfered with twice by Adult Social Care of Bath and North East Somerset Council with assistances from Avon & Somerset Police until I was illegally evicted via fraud of court at County court, Bath High Court. 


Each time they removed me they could only keep me removed from my property for 24 hours. 








And, contains admissible material evidences of the criminal interferences that disagreed with my right to complain about aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court attempting to illegally evict me.


15 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


Too many of you are mentally unwell in dishonest behaviour regarding my formal complaints about aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court during December 2016 to June 2017. The impersonator had no official capacity to represent Curo Places Limited for the district local authority in County court by serving an injunction and repossession order against me and assured tenancy agreement. I can’t stand any of you and the fines and penalties you have accrued since for the last 5 years. In fact I despise you all and how you can’t get your own way being deceitful about the aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court I formally complained about in my right to complain without fear of reprisals corruption while the crimes were in progress. 


Mental Health Act 135 Interferences 2017

https://alettertomycorruptgovernment.blogspot.com/2022/07/mental-health-act-135-interferences-2017.html


As I complained a lot during December 2016 until June 2017 about fraud of court in an impersonator impersonating my housing compliance officer from Curo Places Limited, and judicial misconduct at JCIO. I was interfered with twice by Adult Social Care of Bath and North East Somerset Council with assistances from Avon & Somerset Police until I was illegally evicted via fraud of court at County court, Bath High Court. 


Each time they removed me they could only keep me removed from my property for 24 hours. 








And, contains admissible material evidences of the criminal interferences that disagreed with my right to complain about aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court attempting to illegally evict me. 


I want to formally request an OCA evidences review regarding 21 OCA practices by the regional public sector for their undertakings of contractual services standards and requirements in statutory obligations and to their insurer since the start of 2013 to present day. This request formally acknowledges my unfair in-situ misguided conditions and demands a satisfactory and justifiable outcome for the relevant and proportionate impact associated with my public enquiry reference T682/18 and all the dishonest behaviours illegal practices that has disdainfully cheated me and the public interest of the right to fair, satisfactory and justifiable public information regarding my public enquiry reference T682/18 in the light of OCA malpractices. 


15 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


I have had it up to here with their mens reas actus reus.


I was only renting from the Bath and North East Somerset Council social housing as of 2013 to 2017 via an assured tenancy agreement. 


That doesn’t give the corrupt the right to retaliate against my formal right to complain in reprisals assistances and encouragement to illegally evict me via aggravated fraud and its inchoate offences fraud of court. 


I have not been arrested. In fact I have not been arrested for over 10 years and never sentenced to HMP at her majesty’s pleasure. 


An impostor impersonating my missing and or abducted housing compliance officer with no official capacity to represent Curo of Bath City Council can’t inform everyone that I am guilty of committing this offence and or the offence of the missing and or abducted and impersonated executive director of finance plus the ill fated disappearance of District Judge Goddard from Bath High Court, as well as the police officer of Log 752, and or PCSO Paul Spreadbury. Also all the missing peoples of August 6th 2020 here in Bath City, and any other individuals. The Bath City Council may not accuse me of being dishonest in malicious communications of these facts and may not insinuate any other falsehoods to defame me. They may not be presumptuous of what is actually irrelevant and disproportionate to unjustifiably reason a fallacy of misguided beliefs ignorances. They may not desecrate my family to unjustifiably reason fallacious relevance of their own offences in regards to probate and inheritance fraud. They may not commit taxes fraud and any other rates based fraud for a misrepresentation of the contract. 


They may not be unreasonable about their statutory obligations requirements and standards because they want to sulk about not getting away with fraud. 


They may not commit insurance fraud nor in default of its penalties and sanctions. 


They may not incite entrepreneurs via dishonest behaviour regarding their own frauds debts in a burdened and divested community, state and church for their political affiliation to antiestablishment ideology. 


They may not assist murdering police officers and soldiers with the likes of priority criminal enemies of the state that are of their workplace relationship and communication as well as the ones they house in CTO’s. They can’t do this for a democide coup that proliferates diseases nor in combatant violences against their Chiefs and Brigadiers. 


They may not threaten politicians that aware of their fraud nor threaten councillors and the mayor because they are aware of their fraud. 


They may not threaten the local district borough council cabinet that have complained about the local authority debts and defaults to their fraud. 


They may not retaliate in fraud against the BREXIT GDPR rights of concerted workplace activities to sabotage any individuals and organisations plus security services here and abroad, while crimes of fraud are in progress. 


Nobody from the local authority helps themselves to the rules to do their job properly and they mistreated me abusively in an abuse of process to accuse me of being mad and wrong when I wasn’t and I am not. 


I am not mad and wrong. And, I have not been arrested and do not need legal representation from a barrister for Crown court. 


At least the Home Office cared enough to give me a public enquiry reference, which is my plaintiff motion in obligatory disabuse, and the Home Office made the Police do their job to take a better look at the aggravated fraud and its inchoate offences fraud of court. 


So many people that work for the Government are missing people themselves in one way or another nowadays, and injured with COVID-19 or worse in the likes of some other disease(s) and COVID-19. 


This serious problem has been non-stop for the last 5 years, and I despise the in-situ conditions of my homelessness so that Bath City Council can be irresolute misguidances that are seriously offensive. 


Some of those missing and or abducted staff and members of the public have kids, too, that are suffering unfairly because of fraud in the workplace. 


The local authority, the local Police, NHS (are besieged with fraudulent colleagues that breach all the rules in fraud) and even other District Judges of Bath High Court. 


23 people a day become missing people in Bath and North East Somerset on average. That’s like half a million people every half century.


They may not be so anticompetitive via fraud as harm from fraud is detrimental. 


15 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


I want that terrible woman Jenny and her department fined, with a CTO in Prevent for extremism plus recertification of eLearning unless those staff are multiple offenders, as I’m not sure how new they are. 


Frank KEMBERY | Faculty Member of Addictions | Open MSc/BSc | SGIP (Associate & Student) DCoP (General without GBC)

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Frank-Kembery


As I am a qualified CACHE Alumni of Bath College MHFA (Mental Health First Aid) in the workplace, which has been assessed for the Safeguarding units, and I have the equivalent eLearning Level 2 in the UK Core Skills Training Framework (UK CSTF).


If you do not fine them I will formally complain to the British Psychological Society about members throughout the public sector that disagree with my right to complain without fear of reprisals corruption regarding aggravated fraud and its inchoate offences fraud of court that illegally evicted me, as you may not deny my plaintiff motion in disobedience to disrespect my rights to obligatory disabuse from this abuse of process in the facts of admissible material evidences. where I am a member and subscriber of the British Psychological Society for my faculty and affiliation to The Open University. 


You may not join in with these resentful frauds at the local authority and their sulking hate crimes against me for the impact of misrepresentation of the contract. Do not use that military satellite for more criminal interferences taunting me for having formally complained all along, as these offenders are mad deceit that’s stupid wrongdoing and easily mislead into being hags about it instead and or sponsoring the endorsement of a democide coup. 


Although the nature of my complaint is subject to the provision of a defence provided by Crown court for all defendants, which means indictable impact cannot be diverted. This unreasonable manner that I have been confronted by again today to further injure my feelings with more programme failure could have a technical issue of new management and supervisors. I’m unsure as to whom they all think they are in the likes of how faux they are and have been. Anyway, stop messing around with a way to stop it and fine them again please. 


16 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


Bath and North East Somerset Council believe they can deny the evidence with their fallacy of relevance for aggravated fraud and they believe they are Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) exempt for August 6th 2020 and Bupa UK exempt in the Financial Ombudsman. Even Bath High Court believe their CCTV is Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) exempt for how they deny the evidence in aggravated fraud. All assistance and encouragement in inchoate offences for denying the evidence in aggravated fraud and conspiracy to corrupt via fraud of court and inciting hatred against witnesses and victims of aggravated fraud to defraud the state by attempting to commit fraud plus insurance fraud, and anticompetitive hierarchical myths ideologies of retaliating frauds unfairnesses for the benightedness of frauds and their defamations and desecrations in objective disloyalty and subjective perceptions of dishonest behaviour misstating when and how they did see (and did not see) an occurrence but believe it happened to occur their way so they can be wrong in denying the evidence, which is psychotic and delusional of fears that denies evidence and fails to comply with substantive responses in their irresolute offences of their denialisms, too, and I take it they still believe they can deny the evidence.


16 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


Bath and North East Somerset Council housing services believe they can deny the evidence with their fallacy of relevance for the aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court that illegally evicted me from 109 Monksdale Road during December 2016 and June 2017, and they believe they are Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) exempt in general and for Log 752 and August 6th 2020 in serious organised crime abductions plus Bupa UK exempt in the Financial Ombudsman Service of referenced complaints. Even Bath High Court believe their CCTV is exempt in the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) for the joint enterprise of insurance fraud that denies the evidence in aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court. All assistance and encouragement in inchoate offences aggravated fraud and its fraud of court in denying the evidence is a conspiracy to corrupt via fraud and this dishonest behaviour is inciting hatred against witnesses and victims of aggravated fraud to defraud the state by attempting to commit the impact of fraud, which is anticompetitive hierarchical myth making ideologies of retaliating frauds unfairnesses for the benightedness of frauds and their defamations and desecrations in objective disloyalty and subjective perceptions of mad deceit misstating when and how they did see (and did not see) an occurrence but believe it happened to occur their way so they can be wrong in denying the evidence, which is also psychotic and delusional of frauds fears that denies evidence and fails to comply with substantive responses for irresolute offences of denialisms. I take it you still believe you can deny the evidence.


Why deny the evidence?


For traitorous betrayals!


16 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


The guarantee in my plaintiff rights to obligatory disabuse from the abuse of process in aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court that illegally evicted me is my public enquiry references T682/18 & T9040/13 plaintiff motion against defendants aggravated fraud inciting impact of restitutionary damages for the multiple defendants of encouragement and assistances that deny the evidence of aggravated fraud for joint enterprise in insurance fraud with regard to failure of compensatory damages to my plaintiff motion for my public enquiries equal to the guarantee. 


From aggravated fraud to inchoate offences fraud of court, more fraud and joint enterprise insurance fraud to the impact of fraud that has persistently denied the evidence of aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court. 


Social care fraud claiming personal budgets and direct payments for the unfair conditions of these Safeguarding breaches and GDPR breaches, as well as attempted money laundering via Commissioning of services, and my assured Tenancy agreement Procured in repossession via aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court that is of Payroll Identity fraud, Council Tax fraud in Business rates Insurance fraud, too, is by no means an overstatement of what has been false declarations in multiple claims across authorities by Bath and North East Somerset Council and Curo Places Limited with assistances in third party abusers that also denied the evidence of aggravated fraud. There’s also the probate fraud in a GDPR breach as my family and organisation suffer in the divested government besieged with fraud, continuation of claims that deny the evidence of aggravated fraud is the most issues that were raised by frauds in the workplace since December 2016 to present day. The fraudulent applications under the right to acquire all misappropriations of funds during exposure to suspect transactions including joint commissioning, joint ventures, joint enterprise and use and abuse of commercial services, third sector partnerships during conflicts of interest in collusion while fraudulent applications for successive tendering issues of terminated obligations, misrepresentation of the contracts, double negative double invoicing of false employees, and the overtime claims and expenses of all inchoate offences during false identity and other fictitious persons that may have applied for services of payments in discounts and exemptions that are not exempt in the ICO. Unsupportive misuse of issued institutions being misinformed by employees, work not carried out and funds diverted in the ineligibility undeclared. Fraudulent applications for exemptions and reliefs that have been neglectfully unpublished and unlisted in DOI false claims including slips and trips regarding fraudulent applications against policy compliance to achieve extremist political aims in denying the evidence of aggravated fraud. 


Regards 


Frank Malcolm KEMBERY (Elkanadrkvpr)


Flat 10

23 Grosvenor Place 

Bath

BA1 6BA 


Sincere Products & Services Ltd

61 Bridge Street 

Kington, Worcester 

HR5 3DJ


Tel +44 7710630777 



17 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


What do you all think your doing misrepresenting the public liability of denials liability intent in the chartered insurer for corporate governances limited liability if the disagreement in fraud regarding aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court is also the reason why evidences of the enquiry justify inheritance fraud in my probate issues over the GDPR breaches fines the local authority and police force default in penalties of to be refined by millions of pounds without so much as 6 month sentence at her majesty’s pleasure nor in a secure mental hospital because their dishonest behaviour is mentally Ill in misrepresentation of the contract and misinformation, ETC. that attempting to achieve multiple counts of fraud by denying the evidence.


17 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


Do you only care about becoming an SOE in owning more than 40% via this madness of their daily fraud? 


21 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


Why can’t a psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker AMHP, and a solicitor execute the required amount of mental health act assessments and detentions and mental capacity act assessments and detentions, community treatment order assessments and detentions plus deprivation of liberty safeguards assessments and detentions for workplace restrictions at the local authority for how I have informed a local psychiatrist that was former doctor of mine more than 15 years ago and my previous tutor who is a professor of psychology at Bath University as well as informed the Home Office and HMCTS via Twitter and email… @brucejonesw @Ravalier the @bathnes @Curo_Group @ASPolice invalidated their protection bill by breaking Level 2 rules, breaching public liability in fraud of aggravated fraud, deceit, neglect & nondisclosure plus inheritance fraud & taxes fraud & GDPR fines they default in the penalties of to be refined. @ukhomeoffice @HMCTSgovuk 


https://twitter.com/frankly_blam/status/1561392441927864324?s=21&t=VOnu0Tvqi-Msx26ztmRUrQ


Is there a will to my dead mothers probate? If there isn’t then the estate is supposed to go to me as her only child. Christopher Matthews was infertile with testicular Cancer which he infected my mum with by cheating on her the first time, and resulted in my mum’s hysterectomy and hormone treatment before unlocking an inherited multiple sclerosis mutation as a knock on effect due to the infection and she also ended up with sepsis from a colostomy bag infection before dying from the incident abroad in Tenerife while attacked in her wheelchair. 


21 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


@brucejonesw @Ravalier In making sensation of @bathnes @Curo_Group @ASPolice perception & range of intelligence in the type of closure and proximity strange inferior complex that’s not intelligent after all in their fraud, which is extremely dissociative wrongdoing. @ukhomeoffice

https://twitter.com/frankly_blam/status/1561425564581470212?s=21&t=VOnu0Tvqi-Msx26ztmRUrQ


24 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


Bath and North East Somerset Council and Curo Places Limited know how I feel about all of this without asking me nor replying to my Home Search account questions. The FCA and British Insurers Association also knows plus The University of Law U.K. and Space Agency Communities, Chinese Embassy, FBI, INTERPOL and NATO, ETC. … 


Why are you allowing Curo Places Limited and Bath and North East Somerset Council to reduce yourselves to half the capital fraction amount or more plus even zero when the threshold of consolidation should’ve already cut off in the percentages conflicts with its own fraction of stock because you default in the penalties of dissociated liabilities irresolutely?


Why is being irresolute in default of penalties the right thing to do, if you can on like this in how I’m cross referencing all your fines and the DOI’s of them you won’t even have half of £3,100,000 a year in mismanagement of social housing, as your original consolidation is doubling annually so you can deny evidences in dissociating multiple types of fraud when you’re not covered for committing deceit, neglect and non-disclosure in public liabilities of your protection bill, and you expect to be able to pay staff, water rates and electricity rates plus the petrol costs on repairs services as well as buy European parts for repairs.


Public enquiries references T682/18 & T9040/13.


25 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


I posted this in my Universal Credit Journal… 


“ As of 24 August 2022 you diverted my complaints regarding my council tax reduction again. I am offended by this as you are meant to review, intervene and mediate on my behalf. 

DWP is able to share customer social security data with local authorities for the purpose of administering Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit (HB/CTB). The gateway permitting this is included in the Social Security Administration Act 1992.

(https://www.parliament.uk/globalassets/documents/impact-assessments/IA11-041F.pdf)


Social Security Administration Act 1992!!!


Investors in the local authority housing are beneficiaries in a percentage in conflict with the local authority mismanagement of stock and services in debt-to-capital ratio. There is a significant risk that statutory regulation of reliance will impact me more adversely with consequences. The law commission committee members, and exemption, and guarantee plus the underwritten law is at the core of the trust that is reflected by the imposition of fiduciary duties. The fiduciary duty of care in regional local authority housing and benefit, whilst the local authority deny evidences and in nondisclosure to be sulky and dissociative of the obligations, requirements and standards, while they are condemned and breaching their protection bill by breaching public liability in both of my public enquiries T682/18 & T9040/13. The local authority have an ICO fine they default in the penalties of annually to be refined as well. I want my £648 council tax reduction that I am entitled to as I claim housing benefit and my ESA component is made of two parts, one of which is about £24 a week because I am trapped in the misguided conditions imposed by the irresolute local authority that illegally evicted me via aggravated fraud inchoate offences fraud of court during December 2016 to June 2017. 


You have to help me instead of diverting responsibility so you can’t intervene and mediate the situation the local authority is causing unfairly to disdainfully cheat me of my entitlement and rights. 


HMCTS are also dealing with the probate of my dead mum’s part ownership the local authority is attempting to steal from me when I think my mum had no will. 


186654 is yet another new request for a Council Tax reduction so please help.”



29 August 2022


To Whom It May Concern,


I don’t actually know what exact date my mum passed away on in the Royal United Hospital. I don’t have a death certificate and her siblings and mum won’t contact me. There’s just this cousin who’s young and her mum is Heather Dagger or her maiden name White. 


Did my mum die in the RUH NHS without making a will after the 27th of October 2017?


Is my mum’s rubbishy boyfriend Chris Matthews still alive and working at Royal Mail while living in that bungalow they moved to in 2012?


Please answer instead of expecting me to compose the same thing in my iPhone 13 email account, frankkembery@icloud.com


Photos in the emails as screenshots —- Google Drive 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-dDJRn_OcVVbrNJu2gVImqt06UyfF5Ir


If ignorance is how you think you can get away with fraud and in assistances to fraud as well as the public enquiries references T682/18 & T9040/13 then it is because there’s no will. But, you will ignore me as usual to not clarify anything I suppose. 


Regards 


Frank Malcolm Kembery (Elkanadrkvpr)


Flat 10

23 Grosvenor Place 

Bath

BA1 6BA 


Sincere Products & Services Ltd

61 Bridge Street 

Kington, Worcester 

HR5 3DJ


Tel +44 7710630777


https://sincerecommunity.org 


Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Root of Incapacity (Criminal Negligence)

All out challenge

When substantial intent lies about CCTV, subsequent reports, claims, applications, farming, and data theft