Today’s Questions States…


In rescinding illegal eviction on the grounds of illegal technicalities misrepresentation of contract in inchoate offences fraud, while no court nor judicial conduct investigations office protected my rights nor enforced my rights in the summary of any section to the Eviction Act 1977, although I complained about fraud whilst the crimes were in progress without fear of reprisals corruption. 




Simple instructions stop saying I am mad and wrong and stop saying I need a barrister or what this is too cryptic is it?





Is that 10 million pounds of Curo Places Limited or Bath and North East Somerset Council or more even plus even less, actually meant to be mistakenly misplaced in ISA bonds checking account? 

If so then those frauds have been tacit homicides (murder for hire) with the monthly interest rate in the ISA bonds checking account offset against the stock market.



Huh, hopefully this is the last time the indictable lot interfere in disobedience to disrespect me and my rights to obligatory disabuse!!!


“Every other recipient bare witness to this instruction I’m about to give to the ADMIN of Julian House main office, 


Do not commit fraud to help Bath and North East Somerset Council and Curo Places Limited by being dishonest about me so AWP NHS assist your inchoate offences fraud, okay. And, also obey the instruction from the previous email in this thread, “stop saying I am mad and wrong and stop saying I need a barrister or what this is too cryptic is it?”


NHS Legal Team are a recipient as usual in general along with the CQC regulator and they represent more than its staff throughout England. 


Hopefully they obey, although the local authority never does in regards to my public enquiry reference T682/18.”



https://www.facebook.com/110306504210151/posts/pfbid0qwmvEfqnMmnDa8Tt6tjaJip22UovHYojQYD8zQfDEZsU211adgLoEPyv9sfeCCqUl/?d=n 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Root of Incapacity (Criminal Negligence)

All out challenge

When substantial intent lies about CCTV, subsequent reports, claims, applications, farming, and data theft