27 June 2022


 




Irresolvable dysphoria isn’t a problem with my health. Irrational paranoia isn’t a problem with my health. Demented existential crisis isn't a problem with my health. My truths contradicting reality isn’t a problem with my health. Borderline personality disorder isn’t a problem with my health. Unresolved anger has been an issue in grief and grievances that wreaked havoc in my life now and then. Bereavement and addiction was an issue and without me being diseased by it. But, there was some trauma in the past not that my intelligent perception misstates it to not have the dignity of integrity and honesty. The Home Office Forensic examiner and the appointment communications team has contacted me in regards to my public enquiry reference T682/18. Ironically Log 752 of my public enquiry reference T682/18 and all these associated inchoate offences corruptions in the impact of fraud its capital crimes that are indictable via ICO Fines leads us to uncover more truths in curiosity that could explain COVID-19 mimicry. A decomposing anus of fishy chinese takeaway and avian flu like Indian curry influenza plus a sausage roll or bacon sandwich that’s a necrotising fasciitis moloscum contagiosum trichomoniasis Chlamydia abortus, Chlamydia pecorum, Chlamydia psittaci and Chlamydia suis, of a democide coup that disdainfully cheats resolutions remedy’s because of embezzlement probably wants to share it right on the BRITISH ARMY spaceships crew window and mouth off about it in its worm shelf experts AI satellites multi mirror peening alkaline thorax PH 13 like show offs that can have blood gas embolisms for their ideology’s strategy of extremist unreal funniness.



I have reported you for fraud several times because of the state of your adult social care attempting to defraud the state with impact via assistances from Julian House and AWP NHS. You can’t commission fraud when HMCTS and the DWP won’t let you as there’s nothing medically wrong with my health. NHS Legal Team and the CQC are also aware, but at best HMCTS will not let you, okay. So stop messed around with a way to stop it so your inexcusable false claims have no more impact. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Root of Incapacity (Criminal Negligence)

All out challenge

When substantial intent lies about CCTV, subsequent reports, claims, applications, farming, and data theft